Zoom Jewel Quilt Course Winter 2023-2024
Full Course Fee £200
£50 deposit required to reserve your place
This course offers a unique opportunity to develop your ruler quilting skills over 8 months with the added bonus of ending the course with a stunning quilt, a whole new set of quilting skills and bags of confidence to apply ruler quilting to future projects. Angie will be with you every step of the way.
Please check out the Jewel Quilt Graduates Album for inspiration!
Minimal ruler work basics are required to join this course. All patterns and templates will be taught and demonstrated in detail with access to recorded tutorials between live classes. You will not be required to stitch during the live sessions, these will be for observing design demonstrations, asking questions and quilt progress sharing.
The first session will be dedicated to ensuring everyone gets online ok and to discuss preparing for the course, equipment, fabric, thread, wadding and the course outline.
- Full course over 12 sessions (approx 8 months)
- Live Sessions 1-2hrs max
- Access to video recordings of each session to playback in your own time (for the duration of the course and at least 12 months afterwards)
- Small group sizes to ensure time for interaction (max 8)
- Private Jewel Quilt Makers Support Page to share your progress and support others
- Course Fee: £200 (can be paid in 4 instalments), £50 deposit to secure your place plus 3 further instalments due mid October, early December and mid February 2024.
- Ruler Foot for your machine (0.5”)
- Westalee 12” Arc Starter Ruler
- Westalee Sampler Set
- Spacing Gauge
- any size 8 point Crosshair or similar (patchwork ruler with 45° guide line)
- Echo Guides
- Quilting Gloves such as ‘Machingers' (personal choice)
- Free-motion Glider - rec